Essay On Service Service Essay Research Paper Writer Services
Army Jrotc Essay Contest
High School Student Essays
English Essay Example English Essay Examples Selopjebat Every
Doing Community Service Essay
Buy Essay Writing Help X Png
Why I Joined Jrotc Essay Order Essay Cheap
Sample Essay Papers Senior Paper Outline Research Paper Student
Tips For Writing A Narrative Essay
Jrotc Essay Winners Online Writing Coursework Picture Resume
Sk Election Essay
Financial Essay Topics Financial Essay Topics Essay Example
High School Student Essays
Essay On Healthy Foods Healthy Food Healthy Life Essay Essay About
My Family Essay Short Essay On My Family In English Essay Writing
Essay About Community Service
Cadet On To National Essay Competition Fishburne
Pay For Drama Cover Letter
Take the DuPont Challenge and you could win U.S. Savings Bond. The DuPont Challenge is proudly sponsored by the DuPont Center for Collaborative Research & Education. As the world population continues to grow and become more connected than ever, The DuPont Challenge asks students to consider most important challenges by researching and writing a 700-1,000-word science essay. Three winners will be selected.
DuPont company was founded in 1802 and it is the most dynamic science company in the world. DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere.
- Students currently enrolled in grades 6 through 12
- Students attending public, private, or home schools in the United States, Canada, or their territories
- Students enrolled in Department of Defense schools, grades 6–12
- All students must be 13 years of age prior to Saturday, February 7, 2016, to submit their essay
- Previous winners of The DuPont Challenge
- Students graduating from high school before 2016 are not eligible
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the on-line Official Entry Form through the given link:
- The candidates are also required to upload 700-1,000-word science essay in one of the four categories:
- Together, we can feed the world
- Together, we can build a secure energy
- Together, we can protect people and the environment
- Together, we can be innovative
- Write an original 700 to 1,000-word essay created exclusively for The DuPont Challenge.
- Your essay must address a topic that falls under ONE of the four categories of Challenges. The chosen Challenge must be specified on the Official Entry Form when submitting your essay.
- Write only about a science-related topic. No matter how well-written and researched, essays submitted on non-science topics are disqualified.
- Your essay must be written in English.
- Essays should be written using your word processor of choice and pasted into the Essay Box of the Official Entry Form.
- Do NOT put your name, school name or any other personal information in the body of your essay. Enter your name and other personal information only on the designated fields in the Official Entry Form.
- Your essay title must appear in the Entry Form box called “Title of Essay.” Do not include the title of your essay in the Essay Box.
- Attribute quotes and any ideas that are not your own within the body of the essay. Do not use footnotes or endnotes.
- Your essay must include a bibliography of your source material, pasted in the Bibliography box of the Official Entry Form. (MLA style is recommended.)
- Avoid plagiarism. Essays are carefully reviewed by multiple judges and checked for plagiarism.
- Proofread your essay carefully. Your essay will be judged not only on the science, but also on creativity, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Do not include illustrations, graphics, or diagrams.
Awards are as follows:
- First Place Winner: U.S. Savings Bond – $5,000 at maturity
- Second Place Winner: U.S. Savings Bond – $3,000 at maturity
- Third Place Winner: U.S. Savings Bond – $1,000 at maturity
All the winners will also receive the following:
- Expenses-paid Orlando trip
- Britannica Digital Learning E-book collection, including Britannica Illustrated Science Library (67 E-book volumes total)
- Britannica’s 5 iOS science apps
- U.S. Savings Bond – $200 at maturity
- Britannica’s The Elementshardcover book
The Science Essay Competition will start from November 15, 2015, until February 5, 2016, at 11:55 pm Pacific time.
Link for More Information: